Thailand Live Gastronomy, Gateway to Thai Tourist Destinations
Bangkok (Thailand) – August 17, 2017 (travelindex) – Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) in collaboration with Siam Square would like to invite you to “THAILAND LIVE GASTRONOMY” Flavors to the world. Let the creative culture of Thai food be the gateway to all the tourist destinations in Thailand. The event will be held on August 25-27, 2017 from 11.00-21.00 at the center of Siam Square, Bangkok.
TAT would like to invite you to “THAILAND LIVE GASTRONOMY” Flavors to the world on 25-27 August 2017 from 11.00 to 21.00 at the center of Siam Square, Bangkok.
During the event, enjoy many activities in the following zones such as
- The Original Zone, a selection of delicious foods more than 30
- Food Street, a selection of delicious street foods from the 7 famous street in Bangkok more than 47 booths.
- Seafood, a selection of fresh seafood from Southern Fishermen’s village more than 6 booths
- Thailand Signature, consists of Thailand’s signature dishes, Tom Yum Goong, Pad Thai, Som Tam, Curry (Green Curry, Massaman Curry, Tom Kha Gai) and 4 Tuk Tuk Food Truck.
- Gastronomy Innovation, the usage of science and technology on Thai foods cooking by Molecular Gastronomy experts such as Chef Jacobo Astray, Chef FABIO FIORELLI and Chef Nutthapol (Nick)
- Thai Fruit, total of not less than 6 booths, a variety of fruits and rare local Thai fruits from the fruit gardeners.
- Organic Food, total of not less than 6 booths, chemical-free agricultural products that produce truly from natural growth.
- All About Rice, total of not less than 6 booths, consists of Thai rice in the form of polished rice, Thai rice menu and Thai rice exhibition.
- Live Performance, consists of four activities which are Muay Thai (Ong Bak) performance, singing performance, band performance and fun performance.
For more information, Tel. 1672 one pack one number or www.tourismthailand.org/thaifest